Currumbin Creak (QLD)
Welcome to your Currumbin Creak Blast.
- Host: Julian Norton-Smith
- Location: Currumbin Creek ( meet up at Winders Park )
- Distance: 10 km loop
- Format: Personalised handicaps ( staggered time trial )
- Entry: $10 per craft ( please bring correct money )
- Note: Juniors aged 17 & under enter free
- Frequency: Monthly ( 3rd Saturday of the month )
- Registration: 6:30am to 7:00 am
- Briefing: 7:00 am
- Race start: 7:15 am
- Race close: 8:30 am ( or when last paddler finishes )
- Craft: all craft types welcome ( Kayak, Outrigger, Surfski & SUP )
- Safety: PFD’s are required by QLD maritime law
Results & times
All events are accurately recorded using the Blast race management system (RMS). Results are presented to you immediately on the day at each event, emailed to you immediately, and are instantly posted on the web for you to access at any time.
To join this group, click on this button to “sign up”.
When you click on the button, you will be taken to the Blast RMS, simply click on the “sign up” link, you will be asked for your Firstname, Lastname and Email address, and you need to select your nearest group from the Pulldown Menu ( i.e. Blast Paddlers Balmoral or Blast Paddlers Noosa etc. ).
When you click on the “SIGN UP” button, you will immediately be sent a confirmation email for security protection, click on the confirmation link in that email once you receive it and you will be able to login via the RMS immediately.
Once you have logged in for the first time, change your Username to be your email address so it’s easy to remember, please also ensure you update all of your details such as DoB, Sex, email, phone ( mobile please ), address, and provide the details of an Emergency contact as well.
As soon as you have completed the signup process you will be able to see all upcoming events and pre-register online. You can register on the day at each event but we do ask that you pre-register online when possible as it makes life a lot easier for our local event director.
See you soon
We look forward to seeing you soon. If you have any questions at all, please contact us directly via the details on our “Contact” page.